What's included with a Knight nappy and insert set:
1 x Knight shell
1 x 3 layer hemp trifold
1 x 3 layer bamboo terry contoured insert
- Suitable for 5 to 20kg
- Double inner leg gusset.
- Stay dry suede cloth inner.
- Tummy & back leak panel for extra leakage protection.
- Super soft elastics which are gentle against babies skin.
- Tummy elastic for an easy fit and containment.
- Thick back elastic.
- Elastic back pocket opening for easy stuffing.
- Four rise settings and double waist snaps
- Two layers of microfibre sewn into the shell - this is designed to absorb quickly and handle flooding.
- Up to 17 layers of absorbency.
- 3 layer hemp/cotton trifold insert.
- 36cm x 36cm
- 3 layer bamboo terry contoured insert.
- 36cm x 11.5cm -14.5cm
What is included when you buy this nappy:
1 x Water resistant shell
1 x Trifold insert
1 x Booster insert
Knight nappy FAQ's:
Why will the Knight nappy work for my baby at night time?
We have designed this nappy specially for night time use. Microfibre is great at absorbing quickly, whereas bamboo and hemp are slower absorbers but hold a lot of liquid. These materials together are the ulimate power couple. There is a big pocket opening which is easy to stuff and the elastics are super soft to fit babies of all sizes without leaving nasty marks.
Do I need to use both the trifold and the booster for night times?
Most children will be okay with just the shell and the trifold as a night solution, however we have included the bamboo booster for children as they grow and go through different stages of wetting. Heavier wetters might need both insert combos through the night.
How do I use my booster and trifold in the Knight nappy?
The booster is thin but it is mighty, fold it in 2, 3, or 4 and place it inside the pocket ontop of the trifold. The trifold can be folded in 3 or 4, the trifold folded in 4 will make the nappy thinner through the crotch area for smaller babies.
How do I care for my Knight nappy?
As night nappies are worn for more than 4 hours at a time, we suggest givin