Our Hire Process
Whether you are looking for newborn, OSFM or dedicated night cloth nappies, we have the hire bundle for you! Our process is really simple, just follow the steps below!
- Choose your cloth nappy hire bundle from our range of newborn, OSFM and night nappy bundles. Select your hire duration.
- We will post or home deliver (Shepparton area only) your hire bundle within 1-3 days of receiving your order (your hire period begins once you receive your hire bundle). If you have pre booked a newborn hire bundle, we will post your hire bundle 2 weeks before your due date or agreed upon date.
- All nappies are washed and sanitised between each hire; however, we recommend you wash the nappies upon receiving them as we cannot guarantee there have not been contaminants during shipping and handling.
- Once you receive your hire bundle, you must inspect the products you hire from us and notify us within 3 days of delivery of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description.
- During your hire period, please ensure that you are washing the nappies as per the washing instructions provided with your hire bundle. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this routine or how they apply to your washing machine.
- If you have fallen in love with any of our OSFM nappies (excluding WAHMs) or night nappies from your hire bundle, you are able to purchase them at 10-30% off RRP. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are wishing to keep them and when your hire period ends you will only need to return remaining items.
- Ensure you have washed all nappies to be returned and they are thoroughly dry before posting.
- When returning your hire bundle, please place nappies, wet bag and delicate wash bags in the calico bag your hire bundle arrived in.
We hope you have find this stage of your cloth journey to be simple and enjoyable! We welcome and appreciate any feedback about your experience with us.