Looking for a easy to use newborn cloth nappy solution which is easy to wash and easy to dry?
Preflats make a great option which will contain everything and are super stretchy and customisable to fit skinny legs and chunky thighs.
For more information on fitting and boosting your preflats, read our blog post here.
- Sizing: 2kg to 8kg+
- Material: 280gsm (per layer) of Cotton French Terry - 2 layers
- 2 layers of super absorbent and soft fabric making it the perfect newborn solution.
- Colour: 4 prints available.
- Printed with non toxic colour fast inks
- OKEO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Preflats are designed to make nappies easy to use, simply fold in the two outer panels and fold up to secure to your baby with a Snappi or pin & cover.
- Our new printed preflats are made from a different weave to our standard coloured preflats and can easily attach a Snappi to the outer layers. The fabric makes for an easy fit which is gentle around the waist and legs.
- Please see our 'Washing Guidelines' for more information.
- Babies that are exclusively breastfed don't require any poo to be rinsed from the nappy before washing, the poo is water soluable and will disolve in your washing machine.
- These nappies are okay to be dried on the clothes line or in the dryer.
- You will need a water risistant cover to ensure clothes stay dry, anywhere between 3 to 6 covers is a good amount for full time use.
- As these are made from natural fibres there will be a small amount of shrinkage in the material.
- Wanting to create a stay dry layer next to your babies skin? Simply add a microfleece liner to ne middle section of the fabric, this will also ensure any poo is easily cleaned.